6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 6:30 AM - Daycare open. Children two years and older will be taken to the gym to be checked into the center by their parents. Infants and Toddlers will be checked into their rooms upon arrival by their parents.
- 6:45-9:15 AM - Breakfast! Each age group of children will have 30 minutes to eat the breakfast listed our menu.
- AM schedule will include the following teacher supervised activities:
- Circle time
- Art projects
- Bible songs and stories
- Fine motor skills
- Science and math projects
- Dramatic play
- Centers & large muscle play
- 10:30 AM - 1:15 PM Lunch - each age group of children will have 30 minutes to eat the lunch listed on our menu. Following lunch, all children are offered time for a nap/quiet time.
- 2:30-4:30 PM Snack - Each age group will have 30 minutes to eat the snacks listed on our menu.
- PM schedule will include the following teacher supervised activities:
- Story time
- Free play time
- Additional play time for large muscle play
- 6:00 PM - All children are to be picked up by this time.
Breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided. We participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Programs (CACFP); his institution is an equal opportunity provider.